Coast Group Property Management
- Monthly checks of the interior and exterior of your property.
- Preparation of your property prior to your arrival and departure.
- Monthly report sent to owner informing them of any issues.
- If you opted for a management package the following are some of the points we shall be looking for when visiting your property: Evidence of damp (and this can cause many problems if not caught very early), condensation, infestation, any water leaks, possible forced entry.
- We will check that the alarm system is ok, gas/electricity is working ok and that the water is ok.
- Airing of your property;toilets, sinks and baths clean. Watering of your plants, and up keep of your swimming pool.
- Laundry cleaned before and after.
- Welcome rental pack will be left at the property which can consist of anything requested, but the basics will be: tea, coffee, sugar, milk, orange juice, bread, butter, mineral water, cereal and jam.
- Our VIP welcome pack includes all of the above items along with: a quality bottle of Champagne, chocolates and freshly cut flowers.
- Tenant emergencies such as lost keys will be dealt with, and tenants will be provided with a 24 hr service line.
- Guests collected at airport, with a brief tour and guide to the area.
- Reliable tradesmen employed to fix any property issues.
If any of the above sounds interesting please contact Coast Group to discuss prices.